We are embarking on several exciting initiatives and creative opportunities that will increase teachers and schools’ engagement with the specific purpose of improving learning outcomes. Through these initiatives and engagement tools, we seek to promote vibrant peer to peer exchange and by doing so, improve outcomes in schools around the world.
Objective of our internship programme
The objective of our internship programme is to give you a real chance to work with our team and communities. As part of our team, you will work directly with outstanding and inspiring career professionals and senior management. You will be exposed to high-profile conferences, participate in meetings, and contribute to analytical work. Initially, you will take on the amount of responsibility you can shoulder. The potential for growth, however, is yours to develop.
These roles are remote i.e. they are home-based roles.
Diversity and inclusion
At T4, we are committed to diversity and inclusion within our workforce, and we encourage qualified candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organisation.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work on real projects.
- Collaborate as part of a global team and liaise with contacts at all career stages.
- Be part of a cohort of interns, and get to share your experiences together.
- Work on a project which will develop new skills and show you how we operate to achieve our aims.
- Have a dedicated line manager who’ll support and mentor you, and oversee your work.
- Lots of opportunities for development – including the chance to meet people from across the world and hear from global experts.
- Gain insight into how a start-up works and leave your internship with some great connections and experience.
Internships are open to those who demonstrate:
- An active interest in teachers, schools and education
- A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- A capability to work in multicultural team environments
- Organised, obsessed with detail, and driven by continuous improvement
- A willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a team
- Self motivation
You must also:
- Have access to the internet and a computer with relevant software packages
- Be able to work virtually ie online from your own location
- Be prepared to work with those in the European Time Zone
Contract duration and monthly allowances:
The duration of the internship is for a period of between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months – dependent on a review by your Line Manager), on a full-time basis (40 hours per week). We encourage potential applicants to consider a six-month duration in order to gain the best possible insight into our work.
A contribution to living expenses of 500 US Dollars per full month worked will be granted to interns by T4.
We have internships available for the right candidates interested in a career in:
- Events management
- Graphic design and web
Learn more about these roles and what we are looking for, by accessing our Internship Opportunities guide (GoogleDrive).
- Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- All CVs are screened and assessed
- Those who pass the screening are invited to an interview and/or written test to demonstrate their understanding of the specific area they’re applying to.
- Offer letter.
Note to applicants
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not in a position to provide individual feedback. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by us for an interview. If you are not contacted by us within three months following your application’s submission, you can assume your application has not been retained on this occasion and you can apply again for a future opportunity.