T4 Education on Mighty Networks
This Mighty Networks community is managed by BVU Ventures Limited, trading as T4 Education, a company registered under the laws of England and Wales registered at 4 Grovelands Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England, HP2 7TE under Companies House number 12392815. We provide engaging tools, initiatives and events for teachers and schools which help to improve the quality of education. We work closely with teachers and schools from around the world, event sponsors and other partners. We can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The following terms apply to your use of our community on Mighty Networks:
- Comply with the law. You must comply with all applicable laws in your country of residence. What’s not allowed offline isn’t allowed online either. If you’re in doubt whether a contribution in the community may be unlawful, please ask us before posting.
- Intellectual property of others. Plagiarism and any other forms of intellectual property rights infringement are strictly forbidden. If you wish to share the intellectual work of others in our community, please ask the owner before doing it.
- Intellectual property of ours. Some of your contributions to our community may be protected by intellectual property laws. You retain ownership of the intellectual property rights in any such contributions and these terms do not take away the rights you have to your own contributions. Regardless of whether your contributions are or aren’t protected by intellectual property rights, when you create such contributions in our community, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate and create derivative works of your contributions. Further, you give us permission to use your contributions in our community including your name and profile in connection with the development and promotion of our broader services. We will not use your intellectual property without crediting you as the creator and we will use reasonable endeavors to notify you of our use of your intellectual property outside Mighty Networks.
- Inappropriate content and behaviour. The following behaviour in our community is discouraged and forbidden: offensive, discriminatory, bullying and fraudulent contributions; contributions aiming to sell or promote commercial services; spam; use of fake profiles (please use your real name).
- Respect for privacy. Do not share personal information about others without their permission. New members will also be able to access historic content unless it has been removed.
- Respect for minors. Our community is not intended for minors. If you’re younger than the legal age in your country of residence you are not allowed to join but we would love to have you when you grow up! And if you are not a minor, then please do not contribute to our community with any content featuring minors (such as students) unless you’ve received written permission to do this from their parents or guardians.