Some activities will depend upon your skills, experience and language capabilities of course, but you will be asked to request two of the following specialisms:
1. Community Moderator Squad - you will moderate our T4 Communities app content, ensuring member content is aligned with our Community Guidelines and support the community by welcoming them, engaging with their posts and answering any questions they may have. Training will be provided to support you with this.
2. Content Creator Squad - this role is for content creators that have an established platform focused on education with quality content produced on a regular basis. This platform may include an active YouTube channel, blog, TikTok or Instagram account. You should have a minimum of 2,000 followers and will be expected to publish content to promote our activities monthly. Your content will need to be published in either Arabic, English, French, Portuguese or Spanish. We will guide you on what to focus on each month although we expect you to have your own ideas too.
3. Prizes Screener Squad - you will need assessment experience and to be available late March - early April. You can continue your normal activities in this period, but you will need to commit to completing screening activities around those. You will be supported with training and guidance to ensure the process is rigorous and there are no conflicts of interest.
4. Social Media Squad - you will need to be active on at least three of the following platforms to participate in the Social Media Squad: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. Social Media Squad activities include providing support to our community during major events such as the Teacher Tech Summit and similar, regular events launching in 2023. You will also assist with cohosting or supporting live events such as Twitter chats. We expect you will have some understanding of how to use social media effectively but you will also receive training and guidance to support you.
5. School Outreach Squad - you will need to prioritise contacting schools in your country to engage them with T4 initiatives throughout the year. You should already have means of reaching and engaging schools in your country, but we will also guide you on engagement activities to help you succeed. This will also include hosting (or cohosting with T4) webinars to promote our activities.
6. Teacher Outreach Squad - you will need to prioritise contacting teachers in your country to recruit them to join our community, including the T4 Communities app, register to attend our events and participate in our research, and prizes and challenges. You should already have means of contacting and engaging teachers in your country, but we will also guide you on engagement activities to help you succeed. Your role will also include hosting (or cohosting with T4) webinars to promote our activities.
7. Translation Squad - you will work closely with our team, helping us make our activities more inclusive by enabling us to reach teachers and schools that speak your language. You will need to be able to support one of the following languages in addition to English: Arabic, French, Portuguese and Spanish. Our Translation Squad work on a wide range of translation activities which sometimes involves getting early access to top-secret content and ensuring translations are accurate and ready for launch. There may also be opportunities to facilitate training and webinars on our behalf in one of our supported languages. You will receive all necessary training and guidance to succeed in your role.