About T4 Ambassadors
Our T4 Ambassadors are volunteers who register to support our activities by amplifying our communications amongst their professional networks and online.
We currently have over 4K ambassadors who are located across the world.
Benefits for T4 Ambassadors
- Insider info: As an ambassador, you will get access to important information, so you are ready to support us with amplifying communications and engaging your networks.
- T4 Ambassador digital badge: For each T4 activity you support, we will provide you with a digital badge to display on your social media profiles. You could also include these in your CV (or resume) and LinkedIn profile.
- Mission packs: We provide you with mission packs that include guidance and graphics so you can amplify our communications and help us reach teachers globally.
- Develop your digital literacy skills: Our ambassadors have a wide range of skills, but most importantly, they have loads of passion. Whether you are already a social media super-star or just starting, we would love you to join us! We want you to be successful in your role as a T4 Ambassador, so we also provide resources to assist you in developing your digital literacy skills related to the position.
- Certificates: To recognise your contribution to each mission, we will provide you with a certificate.
- Exclusive Ambassador spaces: we have an invitation-only Facebook group and a new Ambassador Mission Control space waiting for you.
Access Ambassador Mission Control
If you have already registered as a T4 Ambassador, by joining the Ambassador mailing list (below), you have automatic access to Mission Control. If you haven't yet created a password or have forgotten your password, you can do a password reset. You must ensure you use the email address that receives T4 Ambassador emails.