PARTNER WITH US
Building a global community of teacher expertise
In April 2021, the world continued to struggle with the huge impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Globally, education systems were adapting to the new normal with varying degrees of success. We knew teachers were adjusting and sharing their practices informally during the pandemic. So, we wanted to provide them with a platform to share their expertise and experiences on the use of educational technology, with a global audience.
The result was truly humbling – the Teacher Tech Summit 2021 became the largest EdTech event of the year. With more than 46k attendees from 149 countries, the event was a huge success and described as the largest online EdTech professional development event in the world.
TEACHER TECH SUMMIT 2021
Webpage Views (Event Day)
Teacher Tech Summit Highlights
Watch this wonderful animated highlights video of our 2021 event.
Most importantly, from the event feedback we received, it was clear the event experience was an incredibly positive one for attendees. We believe that our focus on enabling teachers to share their experiences, tell their stories of success and promote peer to peer learning is what differentiates our community.
Astonishingly more than 20k filled in the post-event feedback survey, highlighting the huge levels of community engagement we have developed. They told us:
- Over 95% of attendees rated the event with the highest possible score – they loved it!
- 90% extremely likely to recommend T4 events to friends and colleagues
- 87% of attendees were interested in hearing/receiving more info related to subjects and parties who presented
T4 is focused on supporting teachers and schools, and in order to help scale our activities, we have built a genuine, global network to expand our reach and influence.
- T4 Ambassadors are members of our T4 community of teachers, school leaders and education advocates. They help support and amplify our events on social media. Over 4000 educators serve as T4 Ambassadors.
- Country Ambassadors are also members of our T4 Ambassador community. In addition to supporting and amplifying our events on social media, they engage teachers, schools and local media in their own countries as well as work with us on various operational event activities including translations.
- The T4 Alliance is a coalition of education NGOs and non-profit organisations who support us in our activities. We currently have over 90 member organisations.
These structures help us to amplify our impact and ensure strong coverage for our sponsor partners.
TEACHER TECH SUMMIT 2021
OUR IMPACT TO DATE
Partner with us
We have a range of digital partnership opportunities for providers seeking to connect with our engaged, global community of teachers, education leaders and schools. If you would like to learn more, please submit your details below.